Knee Scooters made for New Zealand conditions
Our Knee Scooters are adapted to YOUR situation and needs. You can choose from our Standard Knee Scooters or a Mini Knee Scooter.
Work through the options below to find the best setup to suit you. Feel free to ring us on 0800 395 395 and we will help and guide you.
You have options on your wheels, basket or carry bag and crutches holders. Also cup holders available ($2 per week hire) See below.
Knee Scooter Features
- Our knee scooters are light and can be fitted with the pneumatic tyres, enabling them to run easily outside over footpaths and broken ground. Inside it moves easily about the house. A detachable basket (or carry bag) and holders for your crutches enable you to carry what you need around with you as you live your life at home or work.
- Features include:
- Folding Handlebar – stem folds down for easy access to vehicles
- Easy clip on/off basket or "Carry Bag" (Click here to see options)
- Crutch Holders - attached to basket
- Cup Holders - please request if required
- Supports up to 159 kgs.
- Brakes - Rear compression or drum brakes. Parking lock feature for hand free use
- Foam Knee Rest – easy height adjustment.
- Soft rubber, handlebar grips
Choose the tyres that best suit you.
"Fat" Black Air Tyres
This is our most popular setup. Best for if you live in the countryside, or want to use the knee scooter on grass, over gravel and use it a lot outside. These tyres are very good for going over rough ground. And they are still great for inside the house.
Grey Air / solid rubber Tyres
These tyres are good for use inside and outside. Good if you live in an urban environment and want to go for walks along the road, take it to work and is very good inside the house.
Polyurethane Wheels - soft and durable
Best for if you are going to be using the knee scooter mainly inside. Is easier to push on carpet. Can still use it outside on smooth concrete and drives and in shops (but will be a little bumpier than if using the air tyres)